Andover, Massachusetts, OUI/DUI Defense Attorney
A drunk driving arrest instantly changes your life, from how you are viewed by your family and peers to your ability to keep your license and minimize the impact on your criminal record. You need to act quickly and decisively to protect yourself and your future.
At Fraser Law Office LLC, we understand the need for expediency, while still providing a detailed defense that explores every available option. We are committed to helping people in Andover and throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire who need skilled OUI/DUI defense. Contact us today to schedule your free initial consultation to discuss your situation and concerns. We are also available to meet evenings and weekends.
Experienced Defense Attorneys
John C. Fraser has extensive experience handling criminal charges and trials, from breathalyzer refusals to helping people challenge sobriety checkpoints and the results of field sobriety tests.
Your Options After a Drunk Driving Arrest
Whether you are a multiple offender or this is your first drunk driving arrest, our seasoned criminal defense attorneys are here to provide you with the best OUI/DUI defense they can. We know the process can be confusing, which is why we will spend as much time as needed to explain everything that is happening and the choices that are available to you, including:
- Challenging an order for an interlock device to be installed to your car’s ignition
- Helping you apply for a hardship license in certain circumstances if this is your first OUI/DUI offense and your license is suspended
- Petitioning for license reinstatements
- Appealing a license suspension
- Negotiating for a reduction or dismissal of the charges, especially if you are under 21 since there are enhanced penalties that call for a longer loss of license
Contact Your Andover, Massachusetts, OUI, DUI Defense Lawyers
If you or a member of you family has been charged OUI/DUI, or any other drunk driving related offense, please contact the criminal defense lawyers at Fraser Law Office LLC for a free initial consultation. We can be reached by phone at 978-475-1200 or by contacting our Massachusetts firm online.