Andover LLC Formation & Small Business Services Lawyer
An Andover, Massachusetts Law Firm
Providing Comprehensive Small Business Services
Fraser Law Office LLC in Andover, is dedicated to providing comprehensive legal services to entrepreneurs and small businesses throughout Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. We understand that for many small businesses and aspiring entrepreneurs the cost of having a full time business lawyer is prohibitive. Our firm serves as outside corporate counsel for small business.
Skilled Small Business Representation
As a former managing attorney in a multi-attorney law firm, John C. Fraser understands the challenges faced by businesses. We use that experience to provide thorough, incisive legal representation to a wide range of business clients. Where our clients are establishing a new business or selling a family owned business, we have the skill and experience to represent your interests.
- New Business Formation – We work closely with our clients to understand their business objectives and to educate them in the legal implications of organizing a business as a sole proprietorship, partnership, C-Corp, S-Corp, or limited liability company (LLC). Once we have agreed on the best business structure for the client, we draft articles of organization, operating agreements, by-laws, and other formation documents.
- Employment Matters – Our business lawyers have experience working with employers to draft, review, and negotiate employment contracts such as non-compete agreements and severance agreements. In addition, we have experience defending discrimination and other employment related lawsuits. We also work with our clients to draft employee handbooks and other employment related materials.
- Business Litigation – Unfortunately, litigation is an almost inevitable part of business. Our trial attorneys have experience representing our clients in litigation involving disputes such as breach of contract and other business disputes.
- Commercial Real Estate Law – We handle matters related to drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial leases and the purchase and sale of commercial real estate.
- Corporate Financing – We have experience working for and with lending institutions to secure financing and commercial loans for small businesses, including handling matters such as drafting opinion letters and reviewing loan documents.
We understand that quality legal representation is as important to the success of small business as it is to large enterprises. Therefore, we are committed to being accessible to our business clients when they need our services. Our clients have the advantage of working with one experienced business attorney that understands their business and is committed to help that business succeed. We do not judge our small business services on the number of businesses we serve, but rather on the number of businesses we serve well.
Contact Your Andover, Massachusetts Small Business Services Lawyers
If you or a member of you family has a business matter, please contact the business lawyer at Fraser Law Office LLC for a free initial consultation. We can be reached by phone at 978-475-1200, by e-mail, or by filling out the intake form on the Contact Us page.